https://lifeinthesouth.co/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/IMG_7835.jpg 978 684 Mariza Ebersohn https://lifeinthesouth.co/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Life-in-the-South-Final-Logo-Grey-HD-1.png Mariza Ebersohn2022-04-24 14:11:452022-04-24 14:21:24Brûlée banana chia puddings
Brûlée banana chia puddings
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup plant-based yogurt
1/4 cup maple syrup
Pinch of salt
1/3 cup nut butter of choice 1/2 cup Rolled oats
1/3 cup chopped and salted macadamia nuts
1 tbsp Bee pollen
1. Place the chia seeds in the water to soak for at least thirty minutes and whisk well.
2. Mix some of the plant-based yogurt, maple syrup, and the salt into the chia pudding.
3. Heat up a pan and add in the coconut oil, slice the banana lengthways and fry the bananas for a few minutes.
4. Add in the maple syrup and let them cool before layering the jars with the thickened chia pudding, rolled oats, nut butter, plant-based yogurt, and salted macadamias.
5. Top with bee pollen and more caramelized bananas.