700g dry pasta of choice
Cold Water to top pot 3/4 of the way
Pinch of salt
Drizzle of oil
400ml can of coconut milk
1/2 cup pesto of choice
1 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
1/3 cup nutritional yeast
2 cups baby spinach
1 cup de-pitted green olives
1/2 cup fresh basil
Vegan parmesan to top
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring the pasta to a boil & cook until al dente.
2. Drain and keep a bit of the pasta water in the pot.
3. Add in the coconut milk, nutritional yeast, pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and the baby spinach.
4. Remove from the heat and let the spinach welt a bit before adding in cheese, salt & pepper accordingly.
5. Serve with the fresh basil and more pesto! Freeze the rest or keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days.