1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mash the bananas, leaving a few pieces still intact, and add in the coconut milk, olive oil, vanilla extract, and apple cider vinegar.
3. Add the flour into the wet ingredients then the cacao powder and the salt, mix, and pour into a pre-smeared or parchment paper-lined bread tin.
4. Scoop dollops of the cookie dough onto and make swirls with the back of a spoon, sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top.
5. Place the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes until completely cooked through, test with a baking pin or a knife, and leave to cool in the bread tin before removing.
6. Store the banana bread in tin foil for it to retain its moisture, serve on the day of baking, or keep it in an airtight container for two days, and freeze it in slices in ziplock bags for future use.