* 350g spelt or whole wheat flour
* 3 tsp corn starch
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 2 tbsp coconut sugar
* 6 tbsp cold coconut oil or vegan butter/margarine cubed
* 4 tbsp macadamia butter or any other nut butter you prefer
* 250ml chilled full-fat coconut cream
* 1/3 cup fresh or freeze dried blueberries
1 1/4 cup icing sugar
1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix together the dry ingredients and then add in the cubed coconut oil or vegan butter, make use off two butter knives or a food-processor to combine the dough until it resembles bread crumbs.
3. Add in the coconut cream, macadamia butter and combine well, kneading until it comes together (don’t over knead, because you will let the butter pockets melt and over work the dough).
4. Add in the blueberries and then shape the dough in to a round shape, slice like a pizza, cut out triangle shapes 6-8. Place on to a parchment paper lined baking tray.
5. Brush each biscuit with the lemon syrup and sprinkle with extra sugar, bake for 15-18 minutes until golden.
6. Serve with vegan butter/margarine and extra lemon syrup.